Thursday, March 08, 2007
Something relaxing

A New Song introduced me to this CD & I really enjoy it. I don't normally take to a whole CD, but his one is different. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

We are having a revival this week! Starting Friday, March 9 - Thursday, March15 with Bro Paster Dan Kasper. Am looking forward to it & if you are reading this, consider this your invite!

Nothing earthshattering going on in my life at the present. Still saved, sancitified, and unified with God's body, just living one day at a time! Praise God!

Looking forward to spring getting here - so beautiful outside and here I am stuck in an office! There oughta be a LAW against that! :)

Tonight I want to head out to my sister's house and take my laptop & download some games on it! Tuesday night Keith came over to get my wireless router hooked up & did a great job! Thanks Keith. Bran & Becca came down as well so Bran could watch & learn! So, if your needing help in that area - give them a call!

Well, enough of my ramblings I reckon......till the next urge hits me!
See you later.


1 Comments:

Blogger LouAnn said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your cheery encouragement for my new blog! I absolutely love your site and your photos! You are so creative...what an inspiration!

Happy Spring! I'll be back!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer