Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving

10 things I am thankful for.

  1. God sending his son so that I could have Salvation
  2. A true Church of God congregation to worship with
  3. A true Pastor & Pastor's wife
  4. My children
  5. My grandchildren
  6. My mom & my siblings = family
  7. Good health
  8. A nice home
  9. A good job
  10. many more blessings - which I would never be able to mention them all to you.

God is so good to me. This Thanksgiving season my heart is overflowing with thankfulness what God has done for me, what he has blessed with with.

12 years and 7 months ago I gave my heart & life to God. I took my hands off of it and let God wash my heart clean from sin. He took a black heart full of misery, sin, hate, selfishness, and all manner of evilness and washed it with his Red blood and made it Whiter than Snow. I am no longer the person I used to be. Praise God. Life is good, he has blessed me with so much, a heart that is free from sin, a clean slate, and has given me a life worth living. He put my life back together for me again. I have MUCH to be thankful for. Because of HIM I am who I am today.

What are you thankful for?



2 Comments:

Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

you, for one. :-)

Blogger Brooke said...

Had fun with ya'll! Thanks for a nice ending to a nice day! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer