Monday, October 23, 2006
Happy Birthday Lillie Nicole............
Its hard to believe that 6 years ago today my first grand-daughter came into this world. Seems like another whole lifetime. She is my princess #1 and I love her very much. It has been 2 years since I have seen or talked with you. I miss you very much & love you - "as wide as the ocean, as deep as the sea". I miss hearing you run into the room & running to me with your little hands thrown up into the air and saying "MY OMA".......I miss YOU.




Its hard to understand why we have been denied to watch you grow up, but God tells us in Romans 8:28 that "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." So we will continue to hold on to his promises and one day will be able to see you again. I want to learn whatever the lesson God has for me in this trial. Be it to cherish the time I have with my grandchildren more, my family more, or to cherish each day as it were my last - I want to learn it quickly so we can be re-united once again.

I hope you have a very happy birthday today & will have many more to come. I pray each & every day for you little one - that God will keep you safe & out of harms way. I love you......

Oma


5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan's Mimi said...

Sometimes we only see the small portion of the picture that we are currently "Viewing" but.....God sees the "Big" picture. You are right Romans 8:28 says "All Things." We trust that someday soon your "Big Picture" with Lillie will be a "masterpiece" and you will get to see her.

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm crying, sis!! I miss her too, didn't realize just how much. But as you always say, when God does something, he does it right. And he does it in an unmistakable manner. Love you. Big hugs today.

Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

It seems like a lifetime ago that we saw this un. I miss her very much, she was my little clone, with her sassy attitude and beautiful cuteness, I hope that wherever she is even if it is in her subconcious that she will never forget the ones she lost. I know one day she will come to us...Auntie Faith loves you Lillie:)

Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

Hi Lillie!
We miss seeing you at church too. I found a picture that Oma had given me a long time ago that was of Sam and Lillie. They aren't far apart in age and they were standing inside the church and were about the exact same height.

Miss you.

Blogger Kristen said...

Hi, thank u for signing my blog!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer