Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Apologies out there world
Been a LONG time since I've update - a lot going on - so will try to give you a short synopsis since my last post.

Went to Lakeland - enjoyed a wonderful campmeeting - recieved an increase - much encouraged to go on in this race.

Left Friday afternoon & drove over to Atmore Ala where we spent 2 nights with mom's first cousin - Florabeth & Kimi met us there & while mom visited with her cousins on Saturday - the rest of us went to Gulf Shores to spend the day - it was scorching hot out there - so we tried to limit out time out in the sun - needless to say we still came home with a burn. It was the first time for Savannah & her mommy, Kimi to be at the beach - little Savannah couldn't get enough of it, she wasn't a bit scared of the water & kept running away from us to head back into it. Oma came away with a few new grey hairs on that one. But it was rewarding to watch both of their excitement.

Got home late Sunday night & tried to refresh & get ready for a serious week of scrap booking. I had been appointed to create a scrapbook for one of our VP's that retired and I had 3 and a half days to finish it. So I went in to work for a few hours Monday morning - got permission from the boss & went home gathered all my scrappy supplies, pictures, laptop and headed up to Anita's to camp out till I got it done. Talk about frantically putting pages together - whew, it was a lot tougher than I had anticipated. I have no problem doing kids pages, or girlie pages, but doing an entire MALE scrapbook - that took a LOT of thought - you can't just splash flowers all over the pages to fill the empty spots! But thank the Lord - he helped us & we got it all done. I turned in 64 hours last week alone! Am I now sick of scrapping as some of my family hoped I would be, not a chance. Am inspired now to do my OWN pages! It was well recieved.

We've been working on the craft room this past weekend - getting close to be able to bring the stuffs home & set it all up - so cannot wait for that to happen..........

This past Sunday I was able to visit with Caleb again - he brought his 'picture' book and going through it we found a lot of pictures when he & Lillie were little - pictures that Tausha thought she would never see again - so we got special permission to go back in 2 weeks & bring the printer & laptop with us - to scan in the pictures & then Caleb wants to scrapbook! How cool is that! My little grandson is not little anymore! Time sure does fly. Here are some pictures of the three grands that were together Sunday.

Caleb


Savannah

Emma Grace

Then Monday I got a phone call revealing who would be my guest for the evening! My cousin Loretta was on her way to Florida and decided to stop in a visit with us. I kept a pretty good secret - mom didnt' have a clue who was coming - bout drove her batty all day. So she was pleasantly surprised when Loretta finally got here. Go to Anita's blog to find out what all we did. We enjoyed our guest very much.

So, today, its back to every day catch up type of stuffs. Tomorrow will be low keyed, not sure what all is happening - would LOVE to get the room done so that Saturday we can actually USE our room. But HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to you all! Be safe everyone.

Till next time America.........................



2 Comments:

Blogger BONNIE said...

missed you it was nice to see ya'll last night. thanks again for holding my litttlest. too emma looks good glad eveything is going well with her.

Blogger BONNIE said...

Autumnis not throwing up any more. but she has got the runs. hopfully she will get over it and no one else in the family will get it thanks for asking.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer