Friday, May 11, 2007
Oma's Babies
Sorry about the long in between posts, life has been very busy for me lately. We had a girl quit at work that was helping us out with the safety reports and stuff - so my boss felt that I could handle it by myself, so now I am not only doing my work but the work of another person as well. Now if they would combine both incomes like that - I would not feel so bad, now would I? But God knows what I can handle in the spiritual, physical and in the monetary way, so I will just rest in knowing that He will ONLY give me what is best for me. Looking forward to a few days in Lakeland if it all works out! That will be my 3rd year in a row! Awesome. Praise God.

I want to share a few pics with you - from one proud Oma!



My Savannah & My Emma, a.k.a. Princess #1 and Princess #2. They bring much joy into my life and they are so cute together.

I do believe little Emma will be quite the mommy someday. While Savannah was not feeling too good, little Emma was comforting her.




Have a great weekend everyone!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer