Sunday, October 01, 2006
We made it home!
Praise the good Lord for a WONDERFUL BLESSED CAMPMEETING!!
We just got home this evening around 8 or so and am glad to be able to report we had a wonderful meeting. God blessed us so much. Then we went to Asheville NC for Saturday Afternoon & spent time with Sis Lisa & Bro Shae who were so sweet and kind to open thier home for us (big hearty thank you) and then we were able to join the Saints at Asheville for Sunday morning services. God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me......
I love being saved, I love being a child of God who redeemed me from my sins & gives me power minute by minute & nano second by nano second to say NO to wrong (sin) praise God.
My cup runneth over! Tired now, so I best git and unpack and hit the bed! Toodles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer