Monday, September 18, 2006
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW...........
Praise God - he answered another prayer for me yesterday! My DD#2 got saved yesterday! I so want to shout it from the roof tops, but since its not MY testimony, I won't do that. I just want to encourage others with unsaved loved ones to keep on praying for them! I have 2 other children that I am continually praying that they will see thier need of salvation. I mean who WOULDN'T want to be FREE from ALL sin????????? HUH? I mean, it is the BEST LIFE there is to live!
Had a wonderful day yesterday, started with good Church service, Faith getting saved. Then we traveled to my sisters' house to have lunch (fabulous food) andthen home for a quick power nap after getting my princess to sleep. Then church again & then went to our fav Pizza place with good friends/saints from another congregation & location (say that one 3 times really fast) joining us and enjoyed great fellowship!
I LOVE BEING SAVED. I HAVE FUN BEING SAVED.


1 Comments:

Blogger BASF said...

I rejoice with you...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer