Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Layouts to share with you
This is my new granddaughter to be born in October.
















Here is one that I "doodled" on - I think its really cool, just like you doodle on paper when your thinking~! The only words not doodled are "Good Times" those are rub on letters by Heidi Swapp!


I have been busy! I have 2 paying scrapbooking jobs in the making as well! Not sure yet how I will charge for them yet, or how involved they want them, but am looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be "extra" money for me! We shall see.



4 Comments:

Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

good job, d-lori! pretty as can be.

Blogger Vanessa said...

I love them. You do such a good job! Love you!

Blogger Vanessa said...

SO, we did see Niki and to answer your question honestly well, I don't know if she came back or not. Sorry. I didn't see her again though. By the way, when is she due?

Blogger Omaloriann said...

This is true, but I predict she will be born in September, she has had a LOT of problems and if she is able to "keep" her incubated till then - it will be a miracle.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer