Thursday, August 03, 2006
No new thoughts tonight
Been a busy week thats for sure. Will be glad when Saturday finally rolls around. I spend so much useless time in front of this thing. I wanted to do some stuff for a Scrapbooking swap I am participating in - actually had recipies and all my bookmarkers printed out ready to go - got my ribbon to divide up & put in baggies, and what am I doing? Yep, you guess it right, I am sitting here in front of this thing, playing some games (gonna go check out Pac Man when I get done with this) and checking my email and reading other's blogs. Why do I do that? Then before you know it, ICK, its time to go to bed so I can peel myself out at 5:30 in the morning & its starts all over again! Oh well thank God for salvation, good health, good home & a good job that provides it all, I am blessed. I love being saved, I really do, I have FUN being saved - am not missing a thing thats good out there in the world. ok, ok, I'm signing off now. Nite everyone.


1 Comments:

Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

yeah, i know what you mean. we do alot of that 'round here too. LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer