Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Congratulations to Bro & Sis Moore!!!!!!!!!



Well, they did it! And they are so cute together! God Bless them!

It happened a lot faster than either had planned but after a bad fall & a shoulder broken, it was the right thing to do for both of them! Bro Clifton surprised me yesterday when he phoned me (I thought he was going to tell me that he made it home) but asked if I could have a house guest another night!
So I'll let them tell you the rest of the story!
WELCOME Sis Betty to the beautiful state of ALABAMA and to the congregation at WESTLAWN. Love you both!!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both! Welcome to AL!!! I hope you have many happy years together. :)

Blogger Brooke said...

Thanka for the tip. Yay for them although I was thinking about taking a trip for the wedding. Thanks for letting all us bloggerish folks in on this. :-D

Blogger Denna said...

Oh my! Oh my! I just don't know what to say. You find out all kinds of things in the blogging world. Oh my, I still don't know what to say.
Well I guess I will say "Congratulations" I hope you have some wonderful years together.
Denna

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey Aunt Lori, Do you know Ruths blog URL?

Blogger bonnie said...

congratulations to bro. and sis. clifton

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer