Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Happy Tuesday....................
This is the quote on my calendar - thought it very good & wanted to share it with you.

"As soon as you notice the slightest sign of indifference..........the loss of a certain seriousness, of longing, of enthusiasm and zest, take it as a warning." Albert Schweitzer

We can apply this not only to our physical side of life, but it also can apply to our spiritual side. You know backsliding doesn't happen over night - no, you backslide gradually. A little here & and a little there, till discouragment sets in & "poof" your gone. But if we take heed to the little warning signs as this quote states and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, instead of just ignoring it - you can stay saved. When I first got saved I remember a beautiful saint of God makeing the statement "If you WANT to be kept, you CAN be kept". That has stuck with me through the bad times I faced in my life. The song that Bro & Sis Nordstrom sing - "Hold a Little Tighter - Tighter (no, its not Tiger) to the line" is an encouraging song & has a strong message in it that keeps me holding tighter to the line. God has been so good to me - I never want to fail him. I want to finish my course KEEPING the faith.

If you visit my site - please leave me a note & let me know you've been here. Thank you.


2 Comments:

Blogger BASF said...

I visited...

Blogger Brooke said...

:) I visited!! I like your slide thingy. That's nifty. Stay encouragin'. ~

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer