Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Happy Hump Day!
Today is Wednesday, looking forward to church tonight. Gives me a break from the world &
a re-charge for the the rest of the week!
I was going to put something important in today's blog - but I forgot what it was - I was going to make a comment on the phrase on my little perpetual calendar, but since it is at home, I can't look at it to jog my memory! Isn't that sad??
Well, I was going to sit and do some serious scrapbooking last night, but being OCD, I had to clean/organize/re-position my scrapping area before I could do that, and by the time I got it all done - it was time to check my blogs & go to bed. Maybe I can get some done tonight after church if its not too late...........

I love to serve my Jesus, a priviledge sublime........

Ever looked at words & thought "hm, that don't look right - wonder where they came up with that one at?" Take the word "hospital" - how did they come up with "pital"? I know it comes from Hospitality, but WHY did the put "pital" in there?? Enquiring minds wanna know! LOL

Ok, enough now, gotta go back to work, break is over.........


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're so funny, sis. Maybe you were going to say something profound about trees? Hmmmm??? :)

Blogger Omaloriann said...

Naw - not today. It was on the calendar...........might save it for a rainy day.....got too much stuff goin on in my head right now.........

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer