Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Someone said I needed to update......
So consider it done.

Life is good. I am blessed. I have my 3 daughters saved. At Westlawn Church of God we've had 5 people saved the past 5 services. God is blessing. I am thankful.

We are experiencing something that Westlawn has not seen in over 50 years - we are once again sitting in chairs during church service. Not because we are outgrowing the sanctuary with people, but because WE HAVE NO BENCHES. Nope, not one. Someone came in on Saturday and wiped us completely out of our benches.......we are dealing with chairs. They are not the most comfortable chairs, but at least they are a bit padded and that helps.......we are looking for better things to come.........and I will end my updation with this......

Ring around the Rosy.....Pocket full of Posies........

Ashes to ashes we all fall down.

Jaqi, Mari, & Vanna

Side note - we sold the benches - now waiting on our new benches to come in.....heehee.



3 Comments:

Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Wiped out your benches? -like stole them?!

Glad for the good update though!

Blogger Nicky said...

That's slightly insane...

so they stole them to bring them to their church or something??

what would someone want with that many benches?? crazy

Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

HAHAHAHH I was hoping somewhere you put that we had sold them. Seems you got a few peoples worried. hahahaha.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer