Tuesday, July 08, 2008
No subject........
Went to class last night - was sort of boring - am taking a Business Commnications class & had to do a resume` in class - I've already had one for years that I keep updating as needed so it was a redundant class for me. I think several of these graduate classes will sorta be that way - but I can stand some refreshing in areas so its all good! Anyways, what I don't like about this is that I have to do a research paper! UGH - but from what I understand I might as well get used to it - I will do a lot of them from here on out till I graduate, which I'm not sure when that will be. My work pays for my classes and fees, but I have to come up with the book money - do you realize how expensive these things are? I had mom go check out a used price of the current book at the local bookstore - bless her heart, she about had a heart attack -


"$80 FOR A USED BOOK, THAT IS JUST HIGHWAY ROBBERY"


I just found out the next book I need will be $250 NEW - but thank God, I have a co-worker who is taking the same class this semester, so he is letting me borrow his book for the class - but I still might have to go online to get the code for my homework stuff & its $57!!!!! Guess I should take out a loan just for my books for the next couple of years! LOL

Have a great day - it will get better......


2 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

half.com saved me a lot of money on text books over the past few years. I usually paid half price or less.

Jeremy

Blogger reber said...

just wanted to say "HI"

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer