Monday, June 30, 2008
My Evening........
After I went to class tonight - which btw, was interesting. I am taking a Business Communications class and am learning all kinds of neat things I should already have put into practice in the work force, but hey - things change in 10 years - especially when it comes to Technology, right? But I digress.

On the way home I stopped at Faith's and asked if she would like to go bike riding with me. So, that is what we did tonight. Came home, got mom - went to BK for a quick bite to eat, came home and washed up a set of Antique Jade dishes that someone had put nails in to keep them for some odd reason & they had been left on the outside back porch far too long. They did turn out very nice and clean. Now they will take up residence in my Curio Cabinet to collect Dust Bunnies Took garbage out and then came in and took a nice HOT shower.............And now, I am ..............................



and I will be sore tomorrow.............but life goes on, right?
Good night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer