Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Prayer Request
I don't know why I didn't post about this earlier - could it be that I had other things on my mind - yeah, that is why.
This little boy is the son of one of my 'guys' at work. God has certainly brought little Matthew a long ways - the Dr's don't know why he is still with us, but I know why he is. We serve a Father who still performs miracles & and answers our prayers. I know the saints at Westlawn have been praying for him - I just failed to ask others to pray for him, so now I'm asking. Jim (the dad) just set up this website so that you can get updates on him if you care too. You will have to sign up with the website initially, but then you can see his progress. Please take time to visit the website. Thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer