Tuesday, October 23, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIE NICOLE
My first grand-daughter was born 7 years ago today. I miss her smiling face & funny expressions. She could always make you laugh - had nicknames for most people. She knew my name was "OMA" but she delighted in calling me "ELMO" and would giggle every time she said it. Uncle Peter was known as "Cletus" - her personal knickname was "FRED" - complimants from Nene. Its been 3 years since the last time I got to hug her, see, her & talk with her. But I have confidence that God is going to bring her back 'home' just like He did for her brother, Caleb. Life isn't always fair, and people don't always play by the rules, but God has given our family grace and has helped us so much concerning this matter for the past 3 years. God never fails.
Lillie, if by chance you read this some day (and I trust you will) know that I love you with all my heart, have NEVER given up on you & I look forward to hearing you call me "Elmo" again.



Happy Birthday sweetheart.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man, you've got me crying. We all miss her. More so lately - maybe God's really close to bringing her home? I sure hope so.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer