Thursday, January 04, 2007
Quick Update..........
I know I've been MIA but just too busy to take the time to post. Had to do year end reports here at work, so no time for computer! Hopefully soon, life will be "normal" as I know it? What is that I wonder?
Trust everyone had a Happy New Year! Looking for a better 2007 although 2006 had its good moments as well!
Life has been VERY busy of late. My lease is up on my apartment & rather than go to the expense of moving to a larger apartment mom has requested that I move back home with her so she is not alone anymore. After prayer & negotiations I have decided to do so. So..........we are remodeling (at her request) and sorting and packing and the list goes on and on and on. Burning the midnight oil so to speak & achey backs will be well worth it after everything is completed!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer