Friday, January 23, 2009
Color is good....

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.


My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,


I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.


My doctor said eating right

doesn't have to


be complicated and it would

solve my physical


problems. He said just think

in colors...

Fill your plate with bright
colors... greens,


yellows, reds, etc.



I went right home and ate an
entire bowl of :




And sure enough, I felt better immediately.

I never knew eating right

could be so easy.




3 Comments:

Blogger Bebe said...

Hi!
You are too funny, girl! M&M's definitely count as filling your plate with color! I've been enjoying your blog! :) Thanks for coming by the other day to visit with me ~ it is nice to get to meet you!
Smiles, Bebe :)

Blogger RaCeCat said...

hahahaha that is too funny :)

Blogger Nicky said...

hilarious!!! Love you sister but do take care!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer